Grand TK gas meters are used for: measuring the volume of natural gas or liquefied gas vapours; electronic correction of consumed gas volume by temperature of the measured medium. Maximum flow rate 16 m3/h.
Grand TK gas meters are used for: measuring the volume of natural gas or liquefied gas vapors; electronic correction of consumed gas volume by temperature of the measured medium.
Field of application:
Grand TK gas meters allow for metering of consumed gas: in apartments; in private houses; in other utility and household facilities.
- Electronic correction of gas volume by temperature of the measured medium.
- T - gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature measurement considering pressure parameters and gas-compressibility factor to be conditional-constant values;
- Instrument's compactness is conditioned by the use of the jet method, it ensures small overall dimensions of the instrument;
- Absence of moving mechanical parts and high reliability due to this, also conditioned by the chosen jet method of gas consumption volume metering;
- Simple mounting (gas welding operations not required) allows quick and inexpensive replacement of the old meter;
- The meter can be mounted in any position convenient for the client, vertical or horizontal;
- The manufacturer provides a long-term 12 year warranty.
By the color of casing:
|Maximum flowrate, Qmax, m3/h||16|
Limits of permissible relative error during gas volume measurement, % in the flow rate range:
|for configuration 1:||± 1.0|
|for configuration 2:||± 1.5|
|Battery service life, years, at least||12|
|Time between failures, hours, at least||110 000|
|Average service life, years, at least||24|
|Nominal diameter, mm||40|
Joining thread of coupling nut, G
Overall dimensions (length, width, height), mm, not more than