Pressure overpressure sensor Turbo Flow PSOur dealers
Pressure sensors Turbo Flow PS are used to measure overpressure and data transmission to automatic process control system (APCS) via unified output signals or wireless communication channels.
Pressure sensors Turbo Flow PS are used to measure:
- data transmission to automatic process control system (APCS) via unified output signals or wireless communication channels.
Field of application:
Pressure sensors are used for monitoring, regulation and control of production processes, including commercial energy resource metering systems, as well as for data transmission via wireless interfaces.
- Visual monitoring of the current value of measured pressure on the LCD-indicator;
- A multifunction indicator (numerical value of parameter, units of measurement, temperatures, actuation levels of preset values, setting parameters);
- Operational zero setting;
- Selection of system and setting of measurement units (Pa, kPa, MPa, kgf/cm2, kgf/m2, mA);
- Setting of output signal averaging time (damping);
- Setting for a "shifted" measurement limit;
- Correction of measurement errors by means of built-in microprocessor and temperature sensor;
- Testing and control of sensor parameters at a distance by means of computer;
- Protection of settings from unauthorized access;
- Data transmission to the upper level by means of ModBus RTU protocol via RS-485/RS-232 interfaces;
- Archiving, recording and storage of information on pressure and temperature values.
For low pressure (up to 1.6 MPa);
- For high pressure (from 1.6 MPa to 40 MPa).
Based on explosion protection:
- 0 Ex ia IIC T6;
- 1 Ex d IIC T4 Gb X.
Measurement ranges (depending on modifications and setting):
from minus 0.1 to 40
Limits of permissible main reduced error during pressure measurement (depending on modifications and setting), %
|±0.075; ±0.1; ±0.15; ±0.25; ±0.5|
Limits of permissible additional reduced error, caused by change in ambient air temperature from 20°C in the range of operating temperatures per each 10°C (depending on modification and setting), % of the measurement range
|from ± 0.015 to ± 0.1|
Operating pressure (for pressure difference sensors), MPa
|from 0.2 to 40|
Explosion protection marking
0 Ex ia IIC T61 Ex d IIC T4 Gb X
Weight (depending on configuration), kg, not more than
|from 0.6 to 5.5|
Overall dimensions (depending on configuration) mm, not more than
|from (175x110x65) to (290x150x190)|
Average mean time between failures, hours, at least
Autonomous operation time, years, at least
|DotNetPack_403ru||124 147 694|
||XGViewer_1.2.45||15 287 360|