Gas volume corrector SPIOur dealers
Gas volume correctors SPI and SPI-Lt were developed specially for extending the functionality of membrane (and other) gas meters previously installed at a facility.
Gas volume, supplied to population, utility/household and industrial plants according to GOST 2939-63, shall be reduced to the standard conditions by means of correction factors, calculated according to the procedures, or automatically, by means of correctors.
The instrument is used for:
- reducing the gas volume, measured by gas meter, to the standard conditions, depending on the measured values of temperature and gas pressure and the established (or calculated) gas-compressibility factor;
- data transfer to a dispatcher station;
- limitation of gas supply on dispatcher's command.
Field of application:
Commercial gas metering (natural gas and liquefied gas vapours): in the utility and household sphere;
Can be installed:
- in unheated premises; outdoors in areas without direct entry of sunlight;
- in the industrial sphere,
where the ambient temperature value can reach minus 30.
- Measurement subsystem
- Calculating the working gas volume;
- Reducing the gas volume and flow rate to the standard conditions;
- Indication of instantaneous gas flow rate.
- Metering and archiving subsystem
- Keeping a daily and hourly archive of gas flow rate; Keeping an archive of contingencies;
- Keeping an archive of events;
- Keeping an archive of interferences.
- Data transmission subsystem:
- Remote transfer of data on gas flow rate to a dispatcher station;
- Server notification about events and interferences;
- Remote receiving of commands from dispatcher station.
- Safety and gas supply subsystem:
- Automatic shut-off of gas supply in case of leak detection;
- Monitoring actuation of the connected gas detector;
- Equipment state monitoring.
Indication and alert subsystem:
- Indication of current parameters being measured;
- Indication of operational parameters;
- Warning indication on the display and sound indication.
|Gas volume corrector SPI||Gas volume corrector SPI-LT|
Based on climatic conditions:
By the dust-moisture protection level:
Installation in protected areas (dust-moisture protection level IP50);
Outdoor installation (dust-moisture protection level IP 65).
By power supply:
External powersupply + autonomous power source in stand-by.
By the electronic correction type:
T-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature measurement considering pressure parameters and gas-compressibility factor to be conditional-constant values;
TP-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume values normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature and pressure measurement considering the gas-compressibility factor to be a conditional-constant value;
TPz-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume values normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature and pressure measurement and automatic calculation of gas-compressibility factor.
|Description of parameter||
|Limits of permissible relative error during gas volume reduction to the standard conditions, %||±0.5|
|Limits of permissible relative error of conversion of input signals from gas meters and calculation of gas volume in the working conditions, %||±0.05|
|Operating range of ambient air temperature||from minus 10 to plus 50|
Atmosphere pressure operating range, kPa
|from 84 to 106.7|
|Battery service life in self-contained power supply mode, not less than, years||10|
|Overall dimensions, mm||136*181*110|
|Weight, kg, not more than||1.0|