Pressure difference sensor Turbo Flow PSOur dealers
Pressure sensors Turbo Flow PS are used to measure:
- pressure difference;
- data transmission to automatic process control system (APCS) via unified output signals or wireless communication channels.
Field of application:
Pressure sensors are used for monitoring, regulation and control of production processes, including commercial energy resource metering systems, as well as for data transmission via wireless interfaces.
- Built-in telemetry unit;
- Archiving, recording and storage of information on pressure and temperature values;
- Autonomous power supply;
- High pressure configuration, up to 40 MPa;
- Autonomous operation time not less than six years;
- Visual monitoring of the current value of measured pressure on the LCD-indicator;
- A multifunction indicator (numerical value of parameter, units of measurement, temperatures, actuation levels of preset values, setting parameters);
- Operational zero setting;
- Selection of system and setting of measurement units (Pa, kPa, MPa, kgf/cm2, kgf/m2, mA);
- Setting of output signal averaging time (damping);
- Setting for a "shifted" measurement limit;
- Correction of measurement errors by means of built-in microprocessor and temperature sensor.
- For low pressure (up to 1.6 MPa);
- For high pressure (from 1.6 MPa to 40 MPa).
Based on explosion protection:
- 0 Ex ia IIC T6;
- 1 Ex d IIC T4 Gb X.
Measurement ranges (depending on modifications and setting):
from 0 to 14
Limits of permissible main reduced error during pressure measurement (depending on modifications and setting), %
|±0.075; ±0.1; ±0.15; ±0.25; ±0.5|
Limits of permissible additional reduced error, caused by change in ambient air temperature from 20°C in the range of operating temperatures per each 10°C (depending on modification and setting), % of the measurement range
|from ±0.015 to ±0.1|
Operating pressure (for pressure difference sensors), MPa
|from 0.2 to 40|
Explosion protection marking
0 Ex ia IIC T61 Ex d IIC T4 Gb X
Weight (depending on configuration), kg, not more than
|from 0.6 to 5.5|
Overall dimensions (depending on configuration) mm, not more than
|from (175x110x65) to (290x150x190)|
Average mean time between failures, hours, at least
Autonomous operation time, years, not less than
|DotNetPack_403ru||124 147 694|
||XGViewer_1.2.45||15 287 360|