Home » Products » Gas meters
Gas meters Grand SPI
Grand SPI gas meter with a corrector
Grand SPI gas meters with a corrector are used for measuring the volume of natural gas or liquefied gas vapours and electronic correction of consumed gas volume.
Grand SPI gas meter with a telemetry system
Grand SPI gas meters with telemetry system are used for gas volume measurements, remote data exchange with the dispatching station and electronic correction of consumed gas volume.
Grand SPI gas meter with telemetry system and shutoff valve
Grand SPI gas meters with telemetry system and shutoff valve are used for measuring the volume of natural gas or liquefied gas vapours and electronic correction of consumed gas volume; data receiving and transfer to a dispatcher station.
The meter is equipped with a shutoff valve, which allows full-scale Implementation of the safety subsystem, as well as remote control of gas supply to shut-off non-payers.
Grand SPI gas meters were designed for:
- metering of the consumed gas volume;
- fulfilment of electronic correction
- remote transfer and reception of information from a dispatching station
The jet method is used in automatics systems as a very precise, quick-acting and reliable source of signals, insensitive to electromagnetic, temperature, mechanical impacts, impact of corrosive media, vibration and shock loads.
All gas meters of the "Grand SPI" family are equipped with a built-in electronic gas volume corrector, while the meter's overall dimensions are identical to those of the Grand meter.
The instruments implement different variants of electric temperature, pressure correction. Correction can be as follows, depending on complete set:
- T-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature measurement considering pressure parameters and gas-compressibility factor to be conditional-constant values;
- Minimal dimensions;
- High reliability due to absence of moving parts;
- Simple mounting (gas welding operations are not required);
- The meter can be mounted in any convenient position, vertical or horizontal, and both right / left meters can be used
Depending on complete set, meters can implement up to five functional subsystems, such as:
- Measurement subsystem;
- Metering and archiving subsystem;
- Data transmission subsystem;
- Safety and gas supply control subsystem;
- Indication and alert subsystem.
You can order the gas meters grand spi from dealers at a good price.