Grand SPI gas meter with a correctorOur dealers
Grand SPI gas meters with a corrector are used for:
- measuring the volume of natural gas or liquefied gas vapours;
- electronic correction of consumed gas volume.
Field of application:
Commercial metering of consumed gas:
- in the utility and household sphere at facilities of individuals and legal entities;
- in the industrial sphere.
These devices can be installed in unheated premises, as well as outdoors, in places protected from direct sunlight.
- The instruments allows for full-range electronic temperature, pressure and gas composition correction;
- All instruments of the family keep archives of consumption volume, contingencies, events, gas composition; Data from the instrument's archives can be printed;
- Can be installed outdoors (degree of dust and moisture protection IP65);
- Moderate price.
By the colour of protective cover:
Based on overpressure limit:
- Maximum overpressure up to 5 kPa;
- Maximum overpressure up to 300 kPa.
Based on ambient temperature:
- From minus 20°C to plus 60°C;
- From minus 40°C to plus 60°C.
Based on reduction to standard conditions:
- T-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature measurement considering pressure parameters and gas-compressibility factor to be conditional-constant values;
- TP-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume values normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature and pressure measurement considering the gas-compressibility factor to be a conditional-constant value;
- TPz-gas volume measurement at operating conditions and calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and gas volume values normalized to standard conditions, with gas temperature and pressure measurement and automatic calculation of gas-compressibility factor.
|Characteristic||Grand SPI-4||Grand SPI-6||Grand SPI-10||Grand SPI-16||Grand SPI-25||Grand SPI-40||Grand SPI-65|
|Maximum flow rate, Qmax, m3/h||4||6||10||16||25||40||65|
|Limits of permissible relative error during gas volume measurement,% in the flow rate range:|
|Range of measurements of volumetric flow rate reduced to the standard conditions, m3/h||from 0.029 to 18.79||from 0.032 to 28.19||from 0.046 to 46.98||from 0.074 to 75.17||from 0.074 to 117.5||from 0.118 to 188.0||from 0.191 to 305.5|
|Sensitivity threshold||0.5 Qmin|
|Limits of permissible relative error during calculation of gas volumetric flow rate and volume, reduced to the standard conditions, %||± 0.02|
|Limits of permissible absolute error during temperature measurement, °C||±(05+0.002*|t|) where t- measured temperature,С|
|Limits of permissible relative error during pressure measurement, %||± 0.25|
|Range of working medium temperatures, °C||from minus 20 to plus 60|
|Range of ambient temperatures, °C||
from minus 40 to plus 60
from minus 20 to plus 60
|Time between failures, hours, at least||80000|
|Average service life, years, at least||10|
Joining thread of coupling nut, G
|3/4; 1||1; 1 1/4||1 1/4; 2|
Overall dimensions (length, width, height), mm, not more than