Gas flowmeter Turbo Flow GFG-dPOur dealers
The flowmeter's operating principle is based on the dependence of the oscillation frequency of the measured medium jet in the flowmeter's sensitive element on volumetric flow rate of the gas flowing through it. A fluid oscillator is used as the sensitive element of the flow transducer. The partial flow rate, flowing through the sensitive element, is ensured by the flow rate former. The oscillation frequency, proportional to the flow rate, formed in the sensitive element fluid oscillator, is received by the piezoelectric transducer and converter into an electric frequency signal coming to the electronic unit of the flow transducer. In the electronic unit the electric frequency signal, delivered from the piezoelectric transducer, is converted into a digital signal which determines the gas volume flow rate in the working conditions.
Measuring volumetric flow rate of gas transported via pipelines in gas supply / gas distribution systems.
Field of application:
The gas flowmeters Turbo Flow of GFG-dP series are used for upgrade of gas metering sections on the basis of orifices equipped with pressure differential transducers in gas supply, chemical industry and heat-power engineering.
Specific features of flowmeter:
- High accuracy: relative measurement error not more than 1% throughout the range of operating flow rate;
- Wide dynamic range of measurements 1:100, possible extension to 1:160. The instrument can be used for summer and winter gas consumption volumes, thus a single instrument is used instead of two;
- Can be mounted on pipelines with DN from 50 to 1,400 mm;
- Absence of mandatory requirements to presence of minimum straight sections allows mounting the instrument on any pipelines;
- The possibility of operation at facilities without electric power supply;
- Universal protocol of exchange with automatic process control systems (MODBUS RTU);
- Cost saving due to the possibility of instrument installation on an existing orifice (Gas measuring system GFG-dP (with a diaphragm without a straight section);
- Absence of moving parts exposed to wear enhances instrument's reliability and extends service life
Based on components and performed functions:
- Configuration С0 – includes a flow transducer, a flow rate former;
- Configuration С1Т - includes a flow transducer, a flow rate former, temperature transducer, parameter computer;
- Configuration С1ТР - includes a flow transducer, a flow rate former, temperature transducer, pressure transducer, parameter computer;
- Configuration С1ТРП - includes a flow transducer, a flow rate former, temperature transducer, pressure transducer, parameter computer, interface for connection of external transducers;
- Configuration С2ТР - includes a flow transducer, a flow rate former, temperature transducer, pressure transducer, parameter computer, external terminal;
- Configuration С2ТРП - includes a flow transducer, a flow rate former, temperature transducer, pressure transducer, parameter computer, external terminal, interface for connection of external transducers.
Based on explosion protection:
- 0 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (0 Ex ia IIC T6 Ga);
- 1 Ex d [ia Ga] IIC T4 Gb (1 Ex d [ia Ga] IIC T6 Gb).
|Based on fastening:|
|Range of gas flow rate measurements, m3/hour||from 0.35 to 280,000|
|Dynamic range Qmin/Qmax||1:100|
|Limits of permissible relative error during pressure measurement, %||±0,25|
Limits of relative error during measurement of volumetric gas flow rate in working conditions, %, in the range:
Qmin < Q < 0.01 Qmax
0.01 Qmax < Q < Qmax
-ambient air temperature, °С
-relative air humidity, %,
from -50 to +70
up to 95
|Gas overpressure range, MPa||up to 20|
|Average mean time between failures, hours, at least||60 000|
|DotNetPack_403ru||124 147 694|
|GFG-dP4 ver. 1.5.63||881 287|
||XGViewer_1.2.45||15 287 360|
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Etalon service area LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG RostehTsentr LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Mosgaz LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Kirov School
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Gazprom mezhregiongaz Bryansk LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Adygregiongaz LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Sudzhansky Central Hospital
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Vladimirregiongaz LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG ROSTOVREGIONGAZ LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG OptimGaz LLC
Review of the gas flow meter GFG Vladimiroblgaz LLC
Test report meter GFG-F gas (OOO "Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg", 2012)
Test report meter GFG (OOO "Gazprom Transgaz", Stavropol, 2011)
Test Report TFG and gas flowmeters GFG ("Gazprom mezhregiongaz", Moscow, 2011).
Test report meter GFG-F (OOO "Vestel-CIS", Vladimir region, 2009).